Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Bulgaria in Miniature – Open-Air Miniatures
- “Bulgaria in Miniature – open-air miniatures” is an educational cultural and historical project whose goal is to present Bulgarian and European heritage with a set of miniaturized buildings as part of the European and world heritage of UNESCO.
- The project will be constructed in several stages. Stage number one will be laid down on a site of 20 acres. It will represent a miniaturized (scaled down) version of Bulgaria’s map as seen from above.
- Inside the Bulgaria’s map, models of buildings and sights of cultural and historical significance, as well as ones included in the UNESCO World Heritage List, will be placed.
- Surrounding Stage one there will be more models from other European countries which are on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- A central part of the project is the so called “Europe” stage. It will be home to many concerts, events and interactive fun games. The goal of the “Europe” stage is to raise awareness of Bulgarian and European heritage. Since educational development is a primary goal of the project, it is focused on presenting intriguing ideas and customs from all across Europe.
- Three small pavilions are planned to be built. They will provide entertainment, interactive games and quizzes associated with the monuments of European culture exhibited in the park. A few landings will be constructed, overlooking the entire area and allowing for a bird’s eye view of the park.
Prehistory of the project
- The project “Bulgaria in Miniature” began in 2005.
- An author of the project and its long-standing manager is the famous theatrical director Sunny Suninsky together with the actress Stephanie Racheva.
- Since its beginning, the travelling project with models of outstanding buildings and places has caught the eye of more than half million Bulgarians and foreigners.
- A recognition for the project is not only the personal award “Worthy Bulgarian”, which belongs to Mr. Sunny Suninsky, but many other honorary diplomas, letters of gratitude from different institutions, civic associations and a lot of Bulgarians as well.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.